Friday, November 20, 2020

MICROSOFT INTELLIPOINT 5.2 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Pros I am a middle-road gamer, and use gaming mice besides my Microsoft mouse. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Cons I cna't think of any cons. I beleive I do need the IntelliPoint software to allow me to recieve notifications about the battery status of the mouse, since it is wireless. Back to home page Return to top. Apr 24, Posts:
Uploader: Taumi
Date Added: 7 June 2009
File Size: 17.56 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 8142
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Device downloads

I'm holding off installing any of their fancy software for my new MX cordless mouse Cons None that I know of. Please submit your review for Microsoft IntelliPoint Driver bit. Promote cracked software, or other illegal content. I've also done this with the OS, and all device drivers installed with no difference.

It will turn on after the specified interval, then turn off after that interval has passed again, then turn on intellipoibt, then off, and repeat.

I solved it by installing MS IntelliPoint 4. You are logged in as. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab.

Thank You for Submitting a Reply,! IntelliPoint software enables you to customize the unique features of your Microsoft mouse to fit your needs. The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. I use my desktop computer for a variety of functions, and the software for my Sidewinder Imcrosoft mouse Microsoft is one of amazing pluses to a multi-functional system.

You get the Disc in very good condition in a hard plastic case.

Add to watch list. Once I finish building up the system and install a game or two, I'll have to check it out. Apr 24, Posts: Unless you really need the profiling functions, I'd uninstall the bastard thing and just control the mouse settings through the regular control panels.

I just don't know what it will do, but I'm fairly certain it will screw up something. Summary I use my desktop computer for a variety of functions, and the software for my Sidewinder X5 mouse Microsoft is one of amazing pluses to a multi-functional system.

Pervis Ars Tribunus Militum Tribus: Since you've already submitted a review for this product, this submission will be added as an update to your original review. Refer to eBay Return policy for more details. If I downgrade to IP5.

Microsoft IntelliPoint download

Mon Aug 23, 9: Wed Aug 25, 8: Funny you should mention IP4. Learn More - opens in a new window or tab.

The scrolling experience for mice with smooth scroll wheels has been improved in many applications. Cons I cna't think of any cons. Cons There are none. Sexually explicit or offensive language. Watch list is full. Aug 31, Posts: If you have more than one mouse attached to miceosoft computer, each mouse model can have different button assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOGITECH QUICKCAM 4000 LINUX DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Colin, I've completed your requests. Get it from the Sourceforge release page. Vasilis vasilis-vlachoudis on You are not directly subsc...